PSY TRANCE SYNDROME SOUNDS Volume 4
PSY TRANCE SYNDROME SOUNDS Volume 4
Elevate Your Trance Mixes with These KICK BASS LOOPS.
Loud and clear Basses and punchy Kicks.
The most time consuming part in a Psy-Trance production is ready done. Namely selecting the right kick and bass sounds that fit together in a groovy kick and bassline and process and mix them for a fat clean loud and punchy driving sound.
Psy Trance sample pack with collection of musical keys and tempos WAV loops.
- 100% Royalty-Free
- Precisely cut One-Shot and Loop sounds.
- WAV Data Format, 44.1 kHz or 48 kHz, 16 bit, mono.
- Folders are /tempo/key/ structured.
- Sample files are key and tempo labeled.
- 83 – 218 BPM / C – B (multiple pitch focus, see Distribution table below)
For different demands we created multiple editions.
Volume 4 has 5 Editions
Psy-Trance Kick + Bass loops that grooves clean and loud.
Each sample contains 8 loop patterns (3/3 and 4/4). Loops with optimal phase accurate mixed KICK and BASS for all these patterns Kb_ , K_B , KB_ , KBB , Kb__ , K_B_ , K_BB , KBBB
Different Kicks tuned to the Bass sound and are optimal phase aliened mixed and exact and clean processed for precise timing and maximal punch.
Multiple typical and unique new Psy Bass Waveforms are used. You know the punchy sweeping sin that sounds like a sawtooth, we also introduce our unique sweeping sin that sounds like a rectangular square bass.
LOOP Up Tempo (154 – 218 BPM)
Multiple pitch focus 155, 180, 183, 184 BPM
258 Files, 67 Folders, 65 MB
LOOP Mid Tempo (130 – 147 BPM)
Multiple pitch focus 138, 140 BPM
382 Files, 52 Folders, 112 MB
LOOP Down Tempo (83 – 123 BPM)
Multiple pitch focus 90, 92, 96, 119 BPM
155 Files, 40 Folders, 79 MB
One-Shot sound files (Precisely cut)
All the Volume 4 sounds and it’s variations (pitch, sub-enhanced, saturated, length)
292 Files, 97 Folders, 6 MB
537 Files, 118 Folders, 10 MB
Licensing and Terms of Service – see below
Product Documentation – see below
BPM / Specials
- 83 Sub Bass + Long Kicks : Perfectly Mixes Sub-Bass and tuned long deep Kicks in different groove sequence patterns.
- 90 PsyBient Loops : Kick + Bass Offbeat + Bass Triplet + Mix , includes hard distorted trashed Kicks and long Basses
- 92 Punchy Bass + Kick Compressed
- 96 Long Kicks and Subbass
- 119 CutMix : Different tuned Kicks and Basses in different groove patterns.
- 121 Different tuned Kicks and Basses in different groove patterns.
- 138 SQR and SAW Basses with Different Kicks.
- 140 Kick with Rolling 4/4 Bassline, Kick with Rolling Triplet Bassline
- 140 Compressed HardKnee – Mixes with Sub-Bass and low tuned long deep Kicks in different groove sequence patterns.
- 140 Compressed SoftKnee – Mixes qith Sub-Bass and low tuned long deep Kicks in different groove sequence patterns.
- 140 SQR – Very unique and special square (SQR) waveform Basses, growling Bass FXs
- 140 SUBBASS – Mixes with Sub-Bass and low tuned long deep Kicks in different groove sequence patterns.
- 146 Very powerful fast Kick and Bass loops
- 147 Very powerful fast Kick and Bass loop
- 154 Very powerful fast Kick and Bass loops
- 155 Very powerful long Kick and Bass loop
- 177 slightly different mixed Basses
- 180 SQR – SQR and SAW Basses with some distorted Kicks.
- 184 Compressed HardKnee – Mixes with Sub-Bass and low tuned long deep Kicks in different groove sequence patterns.
- 184 Compressed SoftKnee
Distribution of the number of distinct BASS waveforms of PSY TRANCE SYNDROME SOUNDS Volume 4 BPM-Tempo / Key C C# D D# E F F# G G# A A# B 218 . . . . . . . 1 . . . . 207 . . . . . . . 1 . . . . 194 . . . . . . . 1 2 . . . 184 4 1 5 1 2 1 1 35 . 14 . 1 183 . 1 6 5 4 2 1 1 1 2 . . 180 . . 2 . 4 . . 2 . 2 . 1 177 . . . . . . . . 4 . . . 173 . . . . . . . 2 . . . . 155 1 1 4 1 2 12 1 1 1 1 . 2 154 . . . . 1 . . 1 1 . . . 147 . . . . . . . 1 . . . . 146 . . . . . . . 1 . 1 . . 140 8 2 7 2 30 15 84 38 6 36 . 4 138 . . 22 4 31 2 . 2 2 . . . 130 . . . . . . . 3 1 . . . 123 . . . . . . . 1 . . . . 121 . . . . . . 4 4 . . . . 119 . . . . 1 . . 3 . 1 . . 116 . . . . . . . 1 . . . . 109 . . . . . . . 1 . . . . 97 . . . . . . . 1 . . . . 96 . . . . . . . 6 11 5 . . 92 . . 2 . . . . 7 1 4 . . 90 . 5 . 1 1 18 8 2 1 2 1 . 83 . . . . . . 1 . . 2 . . C C# D D# E F F# G G# A A# B
Why Kick and Bass are the most important sounds in Psy-Trance?
The Kick and bass plays the most of the time, around 85-90% in a 8 to 9 minutes track. And they are playing at the highest volume of all the instruments. That’s why its so essential that kick and bass are proper designed and mixed perfectly to get them groove flawless and smoothly.
Driving Basses, Stomping Kicks,
Loud and Clean, Punchy Sounds,
Production Ready Mixed.
Use good sounds to start your track, that saves you a lot of time and have more fun making music. Use professionally processed and mixed sounds that will save you a lot of secret knowledge and the use of expensive tools.
Kick and Bass are the foundation of every Psy-Trance track. If these are solidly laid, you can be built upon without problems. Nothing collapses, nothing stops your song, YOU get into flow and your creativity can complete.
Let the best driving beat pull you to create your song. Instead of drifting into time-consuming sound design and mix technical problems and not moving forward and being dissatisfied with your mix compared to top music productions.
Just pick and cut out the loops of your choice and start producing creative music. All sound design and mixing tricks are applied. Compare the kick and bass loops with the hottest of the top label artists and decide for yourself, how much time and works, how many expensive plugins and year long knowhow you can safe to immediately reach a new level of sound.
This Sample Pack contains carefully chosen Kick and Bass Pattern Loops for ready to go use in production or inspiration. It was a lot of work creating these sounds and loops and to pick the best ones to arrange a new sample pack. To date, I am not aware of any sample packs that have solved the KICK-BASS mix problem for musicians in this variety.
- Kick and Bass are optimal phase aligned mixed (in all the loop patterns)
- Clean and Loud Sounds (due to minimal phase cancellation)
- Precise timing, tempo and exact sample cut
- Contains unheard very powerful punchy SAW Bass waveforms
- Contains very unique and special square (SQR) waveform Basses
- Contains totally unique growling Bass sounds
- Some variations contain sub-harmonic enriched Kicks and/or Basses (for extra fat sound).
- Some variations contain extra long Kicks.
- Kick with Offbeat Bass
- Kick with Rolling Basslines
- Kick with Rolling Triplet Bassline
- Kick with overlapping long Bass
- Beat measure of 4/4 (four-on-the-floor) and 3/3 (triplets)
- Total 8 Patterns in all Loops
- Access to the One-Shot sounds via the Offbeat pattern that contains Kick and Bass each 1/8 long and separated.
The folder structure is hierarchical by BPM and then by note. This has the advantage that you can quickly navigate to a track for suitable samples.
Because the tempo (BPM) determines how long the sound should be on the note grid. The sounds have the appropriate envelope curve. You can also use sounds of similar tempos and hear how they fit. With slower tempo kicks, the envelope curve may have to be adjusted.
The files are labeled with note, BPM and the identifier from which LOOP Mix file they originate.
The LOOP Mixes are available as separate Sample Packs. The KICK and BASS samples (also available separately) also use this identifier.
All samples have been cut out exactly (no delay at the beginning) and have a clean fadeout (no crackling at the end).
Note: Some samples are stored with 44.1 kHz and others with 48 kHz sampling frequency. Usually you don’t have to worry about this, because a current DAW automatically takes this into account.
With a KICK, actually any note can be selected, because the KICK has a falling tone (sweep) and actually runs through almost every pitch once. The KICK note label comes from the LOOP, which is the bass to which the KICK matches. And to match it doesn’t have to be the same note, it can be 1 or 2 (or more) semitones higher or lower.
This sample pack provides some variations of kicks. The variations often sound minimal, because in the bass frequency range the human ear cannot perceive details as well as in the speech range. However, these minimal changes can contribute to the optimal mix with the bass (e.g. minimal shifts in frequency and phase, added sub-harmonics).
Even if the kick is already perfectly matched to the bass, as in the LOOP sample pack of the same series,
it always depends on the taste of the artist what he feels and selects as the optimal groove.
So try it out and listen to it.
Whether the kick fits the selected bass, that always depends on the bass.
The bass samples have the length of 1/8 notes at the specified tempo. Actually, any tempo can be selected for the BASS.
The sampler plays the note according to the MIDI note length. The bass samples can be transposed to other pitches with a sampler. If the sampler does not recognize the pitch automatically, the original pitch must be set on the sampler.
Psy-Trance music sound loops audio samples stock sounds with kick and bassline rhythms beat groove patterns template best mixed.
Kick and Bass Mixing Tips Checklist
Where do you stand in this not-so-fictional Kick and Bass Tips Checklist below?
With this LOOP Sample Pack, all you DON’T NEED to do (in the “words” of some tutorials) :
- Searching for how to produce psytrance
- Buy a cheap psytrance sample pack
- Watching multiple Kick and Bass video tutorials
- Buy best tool for Kick sound creation
- Buy best synthesizer for analog bass sounds
- Design stomping Kick sounds
- Synthesize Bassline sounds
- Investing more time to practice sound design
- Searching for Kick and Bass sound design tips and tricks
- Buy good speaker system
- Start all over with hearing Psy-Trance music again
- Start all over with sound design for new room acoustics
- Buy a Kick Sample Pack
- Buy a Bass Sample Pack
- Make Kick and Bass groove together
- Searching for how to mix Kick and Bass and mixing tricks
- Search for free processing VST plugins for Kick and Bass
- Buy best processing VST plugins for EQ, Compression, ….
- Saturate your Kick and Bass
- Phasing the Bass to get punchy waveform
- Exactly Side-chaining Bass to the Kick
- Buy Side-chaining tool
- Tuning the Kick to the Bass
- Phase-align the Bass and Kick
- Use Multiband compression for the Bass
- Use Clippers for Kick and Bass
- Adjust channel timing delay and fix latency
- Set up a mix group bus for Kick and Bass
- Balance Kick and Bass
- EQ-ing the Bass
- Use linear filters for Kick and Bass
- Use parallel compression for Kick and Bass
- Use Sub-Bass enhancers for Kick and Bass
- Compress Kick and Bass
- Sample the Bass and apply cut and fades
- Glueing Kick and Bass together with a Glue-Compressor
- Low-Cut Kick and Bass
- Mastering Limiter for Bass and Kick
- Record and Sample your mixed Kick and Bass
- Check Kick and Bass on large speaker systems
- Check Kick and Bass on headphones
- Check Kick and Bass on smart phones
- Check Kick and Bass in cars
- Now you can start creating your track with your Kick and Bass as fundament.
- Do it all over again when you want to change the BPM tempo or note pitch or create a new track 😉
- Buy this Kick Bass Loop Sample Pack
- Choose Tempo, Tone and Kick Bass Loop as fundament.
- Now be creative and make music..
Licensing and Terms of Service
100% royalty free
With your purchase of the product we grant you (as the artist) a non-exclusive license to use the sounds 100% royalty free in your artistic compositions productions (for commercial use).
But you are not allowed to resell or give away or sharing or exchange or provide access or provide access information to the product and the sounds in any form.
Products are delivered digitally as zip file via download links once payment has been made.
Check the demos to decide if you like it and if the data format is compatible with your use before purchase!
No Refunds, no exchanges because of digital delivered data products.
If you are not sure this is the right product for you and you have questions about it please contact us.
Payment by debit or Credit Card via PayPal.
No user account creation needed on our page.
Our website does not store your name, email, credit card and payment details on our server.