The PSY TRANCE SYNDROME SOUNDS Volume Series (Volume 3 and Volume 2) are Sampler Presets (in SFZ and DecentSampler format) that plays perfectly phase aligned and RMS-maximized clean mixed KICK and BASS sound samples at various BPM-tempo and note-pitches.
It’s based on Multi Sample Pack that contains the Bassline patterns with different massive Kick Drum sounds.
Choose your Pack – listen and Download free Demo Pack there …
The Sample Packs takes away the time-consuming mix optimization of KICK and BASS and provides clear concise energetic sounds as a massive foundation for creative music.
- Competitive volume (loudness war, louder mix)
- No extra VST plugins needed
- Tested on various sound systems
Realize your melodic bass ideas directly and it sounds$ immediately good mixed while doing it.
- That keeps you in the drive and flow to finish it to melodic and groove perfection.
- Using midi notes and velocity in the sequencer to have the KICK+BASS mix optimally under control.
- Use the time for musical creativity. Create individual basslines and convince with a perfect mix!
- Reuse and multiple use. Many artists are using the same kick and bass sounds for multiple tracks.
Ready made touse in production.
- For various tempo from 120-180 bpm and notes from C1-D2 and 3/3 and 4/4 beat and 5 different kicks.
- Creative freedom in melodic and beat pattern, from short to long basses, without phase cancelling in the Mix of Kick+Bass.
- Solid sounding pre-mastered kicks and bass are rendered to WAV files.
- Always perfect stable timing in every DAW. No latency and timing problems.
- No need to cut and slice samples and arrange them in the DAW, thanks to precise sampler presets (.sfz and DecentSampler).
- With no time used for mixing and production and no expensive complicated extra plugins needed.
- Reproduceable sound in other DAWs and after software updates.
No mixing problems.
- No effect plugins needed.
- No time and knowledge needed to fiddle the mixing and processing settings.
- No such production mixing technical problems : latency, phase alignment, low-end phase cancelling, phase shifts, pre-ringing, post-ringing, polarity flips, attack smearing, clipping, glitches, clicks, random hick ups, noise attenuation, CPU overload, side-chaining mistakes, glue compressor fails, no need to search for an another kick and bass YouTube tutorial video for kick+bass processing and mastering …